3rd annual operation k.a.v.i.c. golf outing!
RED, WHITE & BLUE!
*As of 8/13/2020 Registration for the 3rd Annual Operation K.A.V.I.C. golf outing is full. If you'd like to be notified if a spot for a team opens up, please complete the form to the right.
The 3rd Annual Golf Outing to benefit Operation K.A.V.I.C. will be held at Eagle Rock golf course on Saturday, August 29th.
We're trying something new this year! The theme is Red, White, & Blue! When you're at hole 1, you'll tee off from the red tee boxes, hole 2 the white, hole 3 the blue and so on!
There will be the usual golf outing games to play as well - closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
- Registration starts at 8:00 am and a shot gun start at 8:30 am
- 4 person scramble format, $65/player or $260/team
- We've added a Venmo account this year! @Operation-KAVIC
- Lunch is provided and will start at 12:00
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams
Check your email the week of the golf outing for an outline of the morning, extras we'll have, the lunch menu, and COVID-19 precautions we'll be taking at the event.
If you have any questions, please contact the event coordinator, Meredith Mickey at Meredith.Mickey@kellerlogistics.com
We look forward to hitting the links with you!