2022 operation k.a.v.i.c. golf outing!
RED, WHITE & BLUE!
The 5th Annual Golf Outing to benefit Operation K.A.V.I.C. will be held at Eagle Rock golf course on Saturday, August 6th
Back again this year, Red, White, & Blue! When you're at hole 1, you'll tee off from the red tee boxes, hole 2 the white, hole 3 the blue and so on!
There will be the usual golf outing games to play as well - closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
- Registration starts at 8:00 am and a shot gun start at 8:30 am
- 4 person scramble format, $75/player or $300/team
- Lunch is provided and will start at 12:30
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams
Check your email the week of the golf outing for an outline of the morning, extras we'll have, the lunch menu, and more!
Sponsor a Veteran's Greens Fees
Last year we were able to cover 11 Veterans' greens fees so we've brought back Sponsor a Veteran! To show our appreciation to our local veterans, we're offering participants - and those that may not be able to participate - to pay the golf outing fee for veterans at the outing.
- $75 to cover golf at the outing for a local veteran
- Check the box during registration that you're interested in sponsoring a veterans golf on Saturday, August 6th. The $75 will be added to your total at registration.
- Veterans that are interested in being sponsored, simply check the box during registration and you're all set!
If you have any questions, please contact the event coordinator, Meredith Mickey at Meredith.Mickey@kellerlogistics.com
We look forward to hitting the links with you!