4th annual operation k.a.v.i.c. golf outing!
RED, WHITE & BLUE!
**Once again, our golf outing is sold out! If you'd like to be added to the wait list, please email Meredith Mickey at email@example.com.
The 4th Annual Golf Outing to benefit Operation K.A.V.I.C. will be held at Eagle Rock golf course on Saturday, September 11th.
We're trying something new this year! The theme is Red, White, & Blue! When you're at hole 1, you'll tee off from the red tee boxes, hole 2 the white, hole 3 the blue and so on!
There will be the usual golf outing games to play as well - closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
- Registration starts at 12:30 pm and a shot gun start at 1:30 pm
- 4 person scramble format, $65/player or $260/team
- We've added a Venmo account this year! @Operation-KAVIC
- Lunch is provided and will start at 12:30
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams
Check your email the week of the golf outing for an outline of the morning, extras we'll have, the lunch menu, and more!
New this year! Sponsor a Veteran's Greens Fees
To show our appreciation to our local veterans, we're offering participants - and those that may not be able to participate - to pay the golf outing fee for veterans at the outing.
- $65 to cover golf at the outing for a local veteran
- Check the box during registration that you're interested in sponsoring a veterans golf on Saturday, September 11th. The $65 will be added to your total at registration if we have a match.
- Veterans that are interested in being sponsored, simply check the box during registration and you're all set!
If you have any questions, please contact the event coordinator, Meredith Mickey at Meredith.Mickey@kellerlogistics.com
We look forward to hitting the links with you!